- College of Astronomy and Natural Sciences in Torun,
- College of Medical Sciences in Olsztyn,
- College of Economic and Management Sciences in Warsaw,
- College of Philosophy and Theology in Kraków,
- College of Legal Sciences in Lublin.
Formally being a separate institution, the School will be integrated with the Copernican Academy through the AK General Assembly’s statutory function of the University Council. In addition, the Copernican Academy will influence the staffing of the School’s bodies (including the rectors).
Maintaining the principle of autonomy of public universities, detailed arrangements for the implementation of the School and individual Colleges’ tasks will be determined in a self-governing manner within the School’s statute.